Stretcher Rescue Cage
DRE have being manufacturing and supplying Crane Attachments & Lifting Equipment in Ireland for over 20 years
||The Rescue Stretcher Cage platform is designed for use with cranes, forklifts and teleporters. The Stretcher Cage is specifically designed for transporting an injured person on a stretcher along with one attendant . The cage has slide up gates for easy access, fully meshed sides for extra safety. Its narrow and portable design allows it to access otherwise inaccessable areas.
- The machine being used should have a current C2 Ga1 certificate and be in good working order.
- The driver of the machine should be adequately qualified and experienced.
- The platform should be restricted to two persons and their tools not exceeding a total of 300 kg.
- The occupants of the work platform should be attached by a safety harness to the platform.
- A supervisor should be available for the duration of the procedure for which the work platform is being used.
- Non-slip check plate floor
- Double handrail
- Lanyard tie points
- Up and over end gate
- Kick plate
- WLL 300Kg injured person on stretcher and medic
- Overhead canopy with four leg chain sling