Stretcher Rescue Cage
DRE have been manufacturing and supplying Rescue Cages for over 20 years. The Stretcher Cages are manufactured in our workshop situated in Bunclody Co.Wexford Ireland, at the Wexford, Carlow and Wicklow borders.
||The Rescue Stretcher Cage platform is designed for use with cranes, forklifts and teleporters. The Stretcher Cage is specifically designed for transporting an injured person on a stretcher along with one attendant . The cage has slide up gates for easy access, fully meshed sides for extra safety. Its narrow and portable design allows it to access otherwise inaccessable areas.
- The machine being used should have a current C2 Ga1 certificate and be in good working order.
- The driver of the machine should be adequately qualified and experienced.
- The platform should be restricted to two persons and their tools not exceeding a total of 300 kg.
- The occupants of the work platform should be attached by a safety harness to the platform.
- A supervisor should be available for the duration of the procedure for which the work platform is being used.
- Non-slip check plate floor
- Double handrail
- Lanyard tie points
- Up and over end gate
- Kick plate
- WLL 300Kg injured person on stretcher and medic
- Overhead canopy with four leg chain sling